Travel Smart Discover the World Without Roaming Fees
Forget about local SIM shops or lobby Wi-Fi in hotels.
Use your apps and maps, surf the web, stream videos and share photos during your trips free of roaming costs.
Use the eSIM on your phone.
Used by 10,000+ Travelers
AVO Simfree is the go-to solution for staying connected abroad without the burden of high data roaming fees
Discover the world with AVO Simfree!
Explore new horizons without the worry of data roaming fees. With AVO SIMFREE, you're not just a traveler; you're a global citizen connected to what matters most. Trusted by over 10,000 adventurers, our app ensures you stay online, wherever your journey takes you. Embrace the freedom to roam—choose AVO SIMFREE today.
Travel lighter Unleash the power of eSIM
Why carry extra SIM cards when your phone has eSIM capabilities?
What our customers say
Had a problem with payment. Starter a telegram conversation with support and they refunded our money and gave us a bonus cash to pay for the e-sim we wanted.
I am using SimFree for third time, I like it, ideal period of 2 weeks is usually enough for trips. You can choose not only one country, but the whole Europe for example. Additional thanks for the support team, always helpful and kind❤️
Easy to use and cost-efficient!!
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to your questions about our awesome app! Learn more and explore its features now.
What is an eSIM?
An 'eSIM', short for 'Embedded Subscriber Identification Module', is a built-in component found in contemporary mobile phones and tablets, enabling them to support eSIM services
How to check if my phone is eSIM capable?
- On iOS (iPhone): Go to Settings > General > About. If an entry labeled "Digital SIM" or "eSIM" is present, then your iPhone supports eSIM.
- On Android: The path might vary depending on the manufacturer and version, but in general, go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile Network > Advanced > Carrier > Add Carrier. If you see the "Add Carrier" option, your device is likely eSIM capable.
Can I use hotspot with AVO Simfree?
Yes, you can use the hotspot feature with AVO SIMFREE's eSIM profile.
To activate the hotspot with your eSIM profile on your device:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on "Cellular" or "Mobile Data".
- Choose the eSIM data plan under "Cellular Plans".
- Go back and tap on "Personal Hotspot".
- Toggle it on, and set a password if desired.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on "Network & Internet" or "Connections".
- Choose "Hotspot & tethering".
- Turn on "Wi-Fi hotspot", and ensure your eSIM data plan is selected for data sharing.
Once activated, other devices can connect to your phone's hotspot using the Wi-Fi credentials you've set.
Do I need to configure a new eSIM each time I'm taking a new package?
No, you only need to configure the eSIM once when using our service for the first time. After the initial setup, every new package you purchase will automatically activate on your already installed eSIM profile. For this reason, we strongly recommend not deleting the AVO SIMFREE profiles from your phone, as they can be reused in the future for new packages.